- This event has passed.
Administrator Re-Certification Bundle1 October (20 ceus)
October 1, 2020 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 8:00 AM on Thursday, repeating until October 15, 2020
REGULAR PRICE: $255
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $210 Early Bird requires a 14 day advance purchase.
FOR: ARF, GH, RCFE & STRTP ADMINISTRATORS, MANAGERS, DIRECT CARE STAFF, FOSTER PARENTS AND ALL STAFF WORKING IN THE RESIDENTIAL CARE INDUSTRY
LOCATION: via Live Video Conferencing
You will receive email with zoom login and course materials 2 days before class starts
ARF ADMINISTRATORS NOTE:
HIV/TB IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE. However you may exchange a 4 hour class included in the bundle for the HIV/TB class for no additional cost.
Schedule of Classes:
ALL COURSES BELOW ARE APPROVED FOR: ARF, GH, RCFE, & STRTP ADMINISTRATORS
- 10/1/2020 Milieu Best Practices for LGBT & Cultural Competence CEU: 1
- Thursday@ 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- 10/1/2020 Time Management CEU: 8
- Thursday@ 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- 10/8/2020 Blood Borne Pathogens CEU: 4
- Thursday@ 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- 10/8/2020 HIPAA 101 CEU: 3 ** Approved for Laws & Regulations, Required for all Admins
- Thursday@ 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 10/15/2020 Sexual Harassment CEU: 4 ** Approved for Laws & Regulations, Required for all Admins
- Thursday@ 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
All Facility Administrators (ARF, GH, RCFE, & STRTP) certified by California Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing are required to take 40 hours of continuing education units (ceu) every 2 year cycle to re-certify their administrator certificate in order to keep it current. Managers and Direct Care Staff of all facility types are also required to take in-service training.All classes listed above satisfy the training requirements mentioned above.
California Department of Social Services,CDSS, Community Care Licensing Division, CCLD, Required (mandatory) Course Work for certified Facility Administrators:
Mandatory For ARF(Adult) Administrators – HIV/TB
Mandatory For RCFE(Elderly) Administrator – Dementia – We currently do not have a Dementia course on our calendar.
Mandatory For All Administrators – at least 1 hour of LGBT training AND at least 4 hours of training approved for Laws & Regulations (Sexual Harassment class).
This training course bundle provides a discounted price for paying for a group of courses, you are not required to take all the courses in the bundle, however you will not receive a refund if you do not attend any of the classes in the bundle. Each time you reschedule ANY classes to a different date outside of the bundle dates there will be a $25 transfer fee. For more information please read the Class attendance & Cancellation policy attached below:
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791