Adult Residential Facility 35 Hour Administrator ICTP
October 3 @ 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 9:00 AM on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until October 11, 2020
ARF ICTP: ADULT RESIDENTIAL FACILITY (ARF), INITIAL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM (ICTP) FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO BECOME ADMINISTRATORS OF HOMES, FACILITIES OR PROGRAMS for adult clients 18 years through 59 years.
REGULAR PRICE: $400
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $355
LOCATION: Live Video conferencing using Zoom
***NOTE: Advertised price is Early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
LOCATION:Live video conferencing using Zoom
The Course Dates: TO BE DETERMINED
- SATURDAY, 10/3/20 @ 9 am to 7:00 pm
LAWS & REGULATIONS
- SUNDAY, 10/4/20 @ 9 am to 7:00 pm
MANAGEMENT, SUPERVISION OF STAFF
ADMISSION, ASSESSMENT & RETENTION
- SATURDAY, 10/10/20 @ 9 am to 7:00 pm
- SUNDAY, 10/11/20 @ 9 am to 6:00 pm
EMERGENCY INTERVENTION (NON-VIOLENT)
A 1 Hour lunch and several 15 minute breaks will be observed through out the day.
All 35 HOURS (4 days) of training MUST be completed to receive a certificate. To make up a missed day you will have to wait for the next course offering.See class attendance and cancellation policy for make up days in the event you miss a day.
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP TO CLASS MORE THAN 15 MINUTES LATE,WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL
The Administrator Certification course is a legislatively mandated program designed and intended to upgrade the knowledge and education levels of persons wishing to become administrators of Adult Residential Facility through a certification process. The training programs developed have been incorporated to meet the Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Requirements, for administrators. Per Title 22, Division 6, Chapter 6, Section 80064.2
The Initial training program is a 35-hour instruction program required to be completed by persons who wish to become certified facility administrators for the first time.
Administrator Quick Links & FAQ’s….
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791