- This event has passed.
August 10, 2019 @ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM$55.00Get Tickets
FOR: STRTP, GH, ARF, RCFE
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $45
This 4 hour training on Bloodborne pathogens, meets requirements toward the 40-hour re-certification program required for certified administrators. Instructors will focus on the risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV – the virus that causes AIDS), the hepatitis B virus (HBV), and the hepatitis C virus (HCV).
Participant’s Training objectives:
- Identify the protections provided by OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Describe who is covered by the standard
- Discuss workers that are at risk and what are bloodborne pathogens
- Describe body fluids that transmit bloodborne pathogens
- Understand the Procedures to follow if an exposure incident occurs
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791