- This event has passed.
Facility Residence Management II
May 26, 2021 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM$95.00Get Tickets
Administrator CEU’s: 8 for STRTP Administrators ONLY. This class is currently under routine CCL renewal for administrator ceu’s. STRTP Administrator’s only please check in with us as to the status of the approval prior to purchasing this class. This does not affect non-administrators who only need in-service training hours and not CCL approved ceu’s.
IN-SERVICE HOURS: 8 for all Managers, Direct Care Staff
NOT CURRENTLY APPROVED FOR: GH,ARF & RCFE administrators.
Course material and zoom invite: emailed 2 days before class starts.
Regular Price: $95 ****Group rates Available
Early Registration: $90
Note: Advertised price is early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
Course Objectives: Understanding the tasks required in order to successfully manage a state licensed facility for the purpose of providing a safe, clean, comfortable residence in which to care for fragile populations such as youth, and Non Minor Dependents. By the end of the course, participants will learn:
- Housekeeping/Sanitation: CCL regulations Universal Precautions and Personal Protective Equipment
- Medication and Health Related Services
- Food Service/Menu/Recommended Daily Allowance Requirements
- Activities Planning and Required Posted Daily Activity Schedules
- Protecting Client Rights; Client Personal Property – Cash/Record Keeping
- Reporting & Documentation: Special Incident Reporting/Suspected Abuse – (AB) 40, CPS/APS Forms SS 8572 and SOC341
- Emergency Interventions: Runaway, Suicidal/Homicidal Ideation, Violence, Property Damage/Manual Restraints/Staff Training & Review Plans/Protective Separation Room
- Maintaining Buildings and Grounds
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791