Facility Residence Management II
July 21 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM$90Get Tickets
Administrator CEU’s: 8 for STRTP & GH Administrators ONLY. This class is currently under routine CCL renewal for administrator ceu’s. STRTP/GH Administrator’s only please check in with us as to the status of the approval prior to purchasing this class. This does not affect non-administrators who only need in-service training hours and not CCL approved ceu’s.
IN-SERVICE HOURS: 8 for all Managers, Direct Care Staff
NOT CURRENTLY APPROVED FOR: GH,ARF & RCFE administrators.
Course material and zoom invite: emailed 2 days before class starts.
Regular Price: $95 ****Group rates Available
Early Registration: $90
Note: Advertised price is early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
Course Objectives: Understanding the tasks required in order to successfully manage a state licensed facility for the purpose of providing a safe, clean, comfortable residence in which to care for fragile populations such as youth, and Non Minor Dependents. By the end of the course, participants will learn:
- Housekeeping/Sanitation: CCL regulations Universal Precautions and Personal Protective Equipment
- Medication and Health Related Services
- Food Service/Menu/Recommended Daily Allowance Requirements
- Activities Planning and Required Posted Daily Activity Schedules
- Protecting Client Rights; Client Personal Property – Cash/Record Keeping
- Reporting & Documentation: Special Incident Reporting/Suspected Abuse – (AB) 40, CPS/APS Forms SS 8572 and SOC341
- Emergency Interventions: Runaway, Suicidal/Homicidal Ideation, Violence, Property Damage/Manual Restraints/Staff Training & Review Plans/Protective Separation Room
- Maintaining Buildings and Grounds
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791