- This event has passed.
Facility Residence Management II
October 20, 2021 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM$95.00Get Tickets
Administrator CEU’s: 8 for STRTP & GH Administrators ONLY.
IN-SERVICE HOURS: 8 for all Managers, Direct Care Staff
NOT CURRENTLY APPROVED FOR: ARF & RCFE administrators.
Venue: Zoom(as long as CCL permits for Administrator training)
Course material and zoom invite: emailed 2 days before class starts.
Regular Price: $95 ****Group rates Available
Early Registration: $90
Note: Advertised price is early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
Course Objectives: Understanding the tasks required in order to successfully manage a state licensed facility for the purpose of providing a safe, clean, comfortable residence in which to care for fragile populations such as youth, and Non Minor Dependents.
By the end of the course, students will understand:
1. Housekeeping/Sanitation: CCL regulations Universal Precautions and Personal Protective
2. Medication and Health Related Services.
3. Food Service/Menu/Recommended Daily Allowance Requirements.
4. Activities Planning and Required Posted Daily Activity Schedules.
5. Protecting Client Rights; Client Personal Property – Cash/Record Keeping.
6. Initial Services at the Time of Placement.
7. Reporting & Documentation: Special Incident Reporting/Suspected Abuse – CPS Forms
SS 8572/BCIA 8572.
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791