- This event has passed.
GH, ARF & RCFE Administrator 40 hour CEU Bundle (Sept/Oct 2017)
September 29, 2017 @ 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 9:00 AM on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 8, 2017
FOR: ARF, GH, RCFE ( Existing Administrators only and Direct Care staff)
Note: Advertised price is the Early Bird Price. We offer a discounted Early Bird price of $280 IF you purchase the ceu 40 hr Bundle at least 14 days before training starts. . The regular price is $325 . The cost covers all 5 days/40 ceu’s.
Administrators of all facility types (GH, ARF & RCFE) are mandated to take 40 hours of continuing education units (CEU’S) every 2 year cycle to re-certify their administrator certificate in order to keep it current.
Required (mandatory) Course Work per CCL:
For ARF – HIV/TB
For RCFE – Dementia – We currently do not have a Dementia course on our calendar.
For All Administrators – at least 1 hour of LGBT training AND at least 4 hours of Laws & Regulations (Title 22)
Schedule of CEU Classes for September/October 2017 are:
- 9/29/17 Milieu Best Practices for LGBT & Cultural Competence CEU: 1 ***Satisfies LGBT, Required by all Administrators
- Friday 9 am – 10 am
- 9/29/17 Facility Manager 2 CEU: 8
- Friday 10 am – 6 pm
- 9/30/17 Effective Supervision CEU: 6
- Saturday @ 9 am – 3:30 pm
- 10/1/17 Supporting Positive Behavior CEU: 8
- Sunday @ 9 am – 5:30 pm
- 10/7/17 Establishing Boundaries with Clients CEU: 4
- Saturday @ 9 am – 1:30 pm
- 10/7/17 Assertiveness & Empowerment CEU: 6
- Saturday @ 1:30 – 7:30 pm
- 10/8/17 Special Incident Reporting CEU: 6 ***Satisfies Laws & Regulations, Required by all Administrators
- Sunday @ 9 am – 3:30 pm
- 10/8/17 HIV/TB CEU: 4 *** Required by all ARF administrators
- Sunday @ 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791