ZOOM~Group Home Administrator 40 hour ICTP
August 19 @ 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 9:00 AM on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until August 20, 2022
FOR: People who wish to become Certified Administrators of children’s facilities (NOT ADULTS) or programs.
Regular Price: $450
Early Bird Price: $400 ***NOTE: Advertised price is Early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
Course material & Zoom invite will Be emailed 4/5 days prior to class
A 1 Hour lunch and several 10 minute breaks will be observed through out the day.
All 40 HOURS (5 days) of training MUST be completed to receive a certificate. To make up a missed day (OR PORTIONS OF) you will have to wait for the next course offering.
See class attendance and cancellation policy below, for make up days in the event you miss a day.
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP TO CLASS MORE THAN 15 MINUTES LATE,WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL
Group Home (GH) – The term Group Home only refers to residential homes, or facility/programs for Children – Not Adults.
GH ICTP: INITIAL CERTIFICATE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO BECOME ADMINISTRATORS OF CHILDREN’S FACILITIES(GROUP HOME/GH) AND CHILDREN’S PROGRAMS for children through 18 years of age and Non Minor Dependents (NMD -18 years through 20 years). To become a certified administrator, you must complete the Initial Certification Training Program GH from an approved vendor.This training programs has been approved by the Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing, Administrator Certification Section to meet licensing requirements per General and Group Home Regulations Title 22, Division 6, Chapter 1 & Chapter 5, and Health and Safety Code 1522.41
- Friday, 8/12/22 @ 9 am to 6:00 pm
BUSINESS OPERATIONS / PSYCHO-SOCIAL / EDUCATION NEEDS / SEXUAL & REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE & INFORMATION
- Saturday, 8/13/22 @ 9 am to 6:00 pm
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION OF STAFF/ EMERGENCY
- Sunday, 8/14/2022 @ 9 am to 6:00 pm
LAWS & REGULATIONS / PHYSICAL NEEDS
- Friday, 8/19/22 @ 9 am to 6:00 pm
ADMISSIONS, ASSESSMENT, RETENTION / NON DISCRIMINATION / COMMUNITY SUPPORT SERVICES
- Saturday, 8/20/22 @ 9 am to 6:00 pm
MEDICATION MANAGEMENT / SAFETY OF FOSTER YOUTH/ CULTURAL COMPETENCY
Please consult the following list of resources for the Exam:
- How to Register for the Exam
- 2022 Administrator Certification Exam Calendar
- Exam Terms and Conditions
- Exam Frequently Asked Questions
- Blackboard User Guide
- Sample Blackboard Exam
Exam Fee Information
- A fee of $100 is assessed for the exam. Please see the Exam Fee FAQs for payment instructions and information.
- The ACS requires a completed Notice of Payment Information: Exam Fees form to be submitted by mail with your payment.
All potential administrators are limited to three (3) attempts to pass the Administrator Certification Examination within 60 days of their ICTP completion date.
For Exam information contact ACSExamInfo@dss.ca.gov.
ACS has addressed program relevant waivers in our Frequently Asked Questions.
To Apply for your Administrator Certification from CCLD:
Certificate of completion after you take our class: Certificate issued, via email, after the last day of class once you have completed all 5 days.
Title 22 Regulations, Practice Questions, and Course handouts are emailed 4/5 days before class. We do not ship out or print any materials. You are responsible for printing out Title 22 and Practice Question prior to class. Due to the volume of the regulations & course handouts we recommend that you do not print, rather use digital copies on your computer.
The course focus is on learning Title 22 Regulations for the purpose of passing the state exam and operating an Group Home Facility. This course does not cover Title 17 or Regional Center Material.
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791