- This event has passed.
Group Home Administrator 40 Hour ICTP
August 17, 2019 @ 9:00 AM
FOR: People who wish to become Certified Administrators of children’s facilities or programs.
Regular Price: $400
Early Bird Price $355 ***NOTE: Advertised price is Early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE ALL 5 DAYS IN THE SAME COURSE OFFERING/SAME MONTH to receive a certificate of completion.
Price covers all 40 HOURS/5 DAYS
- SATURDAY, 8/17/2019 @ 9 AM to 6 PM
LAWS & REGULATIONS / PHYSICAL NEEDS
- SUNDAY, 8/18/2019 @ 9 AM to 6 PM
BUSINESS OPERATIONS / PSYCHO-SOCIAL / EDUCATION NEEDS / SEXUAL & REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE & INFORMATION
- FRIDAY, 8/23/2019 @ 9 AM to 6 PM
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION OF STAFF/ EMERGENCY
- SATURDAY, 8/24/2019 @ 9 AM to 6 PM
ADMISSIONS, ASSESSMENT, RETENTION / NON DISCRIMINATION / COMMUNITY SUPPORT SERVICES
- SUNDAY, 8/25/2019 @ 9 AM to 6 PM
MEDICATION MANAGEMENT / SAFETY OF FOSTER YOUTH/ CULTURAL COMPETENCY
Group Home (GH) – The term Group Home only refers to residential homes, or facility/programs for Children – Not Adults.
GH ICTP: INITIAL CERTIFICATE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO BECOME ADMINISTRATORS OF CHILDREN’S FACILITIES(GROUP HOME/GH) AND CHILDREN’S PROGRAMS for clients through 18 years of age and Non Minor Dependents (NMD -18 years through 20 years)
The Administrator Certification course is a legislatively mandated program designed and intended to upgrade the knowledge and education levels of persons wishing to become administrators of Group Homes (children) through a certification process. This training programs has been approved by the Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing, Administrator Certification Section to meet licensing requirements per General and Group Home Regulations Title 22, Division 6, Chapter 1 & Chapter 5, and Health and Safety Code 1522.41
How do I Register for the Exam ?
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791