- This event has passed.
Group Home Administrator 40 Hour ICTP (February 2018)
February 10, 2018 @ 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Group Home (GH) – The term Group Home only refers to residential homes, facilities or Programs for Children – Not Adults.
GH ICTP: INITIAL CERTIFICATE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO BECOME ADMINISTRATORS OF CHILDREN’S FACILITIES(GROUP HOME/GH) AND CHILDREN’S PROGRAMS for clients 0 years through 18 years of age and Non Minor Dependents (NMD -18 years through 20 years)
YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE ALL 40 HOURS (5 DAYS) IN THE SAME COURSE OFFERING/SAME MONTH to receive a certificate of completion.
***NOTE: Early bird price is $280 which needs at least a 14 day advance purchase. Normal price is $325.
Price covers all 40 HOURS/5 DAYS
The Administrator Certification course is a legislatively mandated program designed and intended to upgrade the knowledge and education levels of persons wishing to become administrators of Group Homes (children) through a certification process. The training programs developed have been incorporated to meet the Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Requirements, for administrators. Per Title 22, Division 6, Chapter 5, Section 84064.2
The Initial training program is a 40-hour instruction program required to be completed by persons who wish to become certified for the first time. The Course contents are as outlined below:
- SATURDAY, 2/10/2018 @ 9 AM to 5:30 PM
BUSINESS OPERATIONS / LAWS & REGULATIONS
- SUNDAY, 2/11/2018 @ 9 AM to 5:30 PM
ADMISSIONS, ASSESSMENT, RETENTION
- FRIDAY. 2/23/2018 @ 9 AM to 5:30 PM
PSYCHO-SOCIAL / EDUCATION NEEDS / COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- SATURDAY, 2/24/2018 @ 9 AM to 5:30 PM
MEDICATION MANAGEMENT / PHYSICAL NEEDS
- SUNDAY, 2/25/2018 @ 9 AM to 5:30 PM
EMERGENCY INTERVENTION (NON-VIOLENT)/ FOSTER CARE RATES / MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791