- This event has passed.
Group Home (children’s homes) Administrator 40 Hours Initial Certification Course (August 2017)
August 19, 2017 @ 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
GH ICTP: INITIAL CERTIFICATE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO BECOME ADMINISTRATORS OF CHILDREN’S FACILITIES(GROUP HOME/GH) AND CHILDREN’S PROGRAMS for clients 0 years through 18 years of age and Non Minor Dependents (NMD -18 years through 20 years)
CEU; 40 YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL 40 HOURS (5 DAYS) IN THE SAME COURSE OFFERING/SAME MONTH
***NOTE: Early bird price is $280 which needs at least a 14 day advance purchase. Normal price is $325. PRICE IS FOR ALL 40 HOURS/5 DAYS
The Administrator Certification course is a legislatively mandated program designed and intended to upgrade the knowledge and education levels of persons wishing to become administrators of Group Homes (children) through a certification process. The training programs developed have been incorporated to meet the Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Requirements, for administrators. Per Title 22, Division 6, Chapter 5, Section 84064.2
The Initial training program is a 40-hour instruction program required to be completed by persons who wish to become certified for the first time. The Course contents are as outlined below:
- SATURDAY, 8/19/2017 @ 9AM to 6PM
BUSINESS OPERATIONS / LAWS & REGULATIONS
- SUNDAY, 8/20/2017 @ 9AM to 6PM
ADMISSIONS, ASSESSMENT, RETENTION
- FRIDAY. 8/25/2017 @ 9AM to 6PM
PSYCHO-SOCIAL / EDUCATION NEEDS / COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- SATURDAY, 8/26/2017 @ 9AM to 6PM
MEDICATION MANAGEMENT / PHYSICAL NEEDS
- SUNDAY, 8/27/2017 @ 9AM to 6PM
EMERGENCY INTERVENTION (NON-VIOLENT)/ FOSTER CARE RATES / MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791