- This event has passed.
Laws & Regulations
October 13, 2019 @ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM$55Get Tickets
FOR: GH, STRTP
NOT APPROVED FOR: ARF, RCFE
REGULAR PRICE: $55
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $45
Note: Advertised price is early bird price which requires a 14 day advance purchase.
Satisfies the requirements for Laws & Regulations per CCL requirements for GH, & STRTP administrators.
This four-hour live course meets requirements toward the continuing education requirement for certified administrators. Instructors will present information on law & regulations pertaining to the operations of the licensed facility for which the learners are STRTP/GH administrators, managers and staff. This course is designed to teach Laws and Regulations that allow a licensed facility to maintain a license and operate in good standing while providing a safe environment specifically as outline in Title 22 Division 6 Chapter 1
Participant’s Training objectives:
- Administrative Responsibility & Accountability, Health & Safety Code 1520,Health & Safety Code 1522.41, Health & Safety Code 1569
- Learn the Certification for Administrator process, including the Fees.
- Understanding Requirements for all staff and personnel.
- Staff Personnel records
- Client Rights
- Understand the structure and organization of the Department of Social Services (DSS) and Community Care Licensing Division (CCLD).
- Understand the General Licensing Requirements Title 22, Division 6, Chapter 1
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791