- This event has passed.
Medi-Cal Symposium Executive/ Leadership Session #2 – Budget Development / Contract Risk Analysis for STRTP
May 13, 2019 @ 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Organized by Plan IT Life
For Questions Contact Nyron McLean at: NMcLean@planitlife.org Office: (951) 653-7561
Cost $400 for 2 people to attend per Agency
Venue: Riverside. Location details will be sent out to participants.
Use this Survey Monkey link to register your agency’s two attendees now: https://www.surveymonkey.com/
AN INVOICE WILL BE MAILED TO YOU TO MAKE A PAYMENT.
Our first Leadership Session was a great success and most participants expressed the need for a second session focusing on
1.Developing a proper budget for a Medi-Cal contract
2.Determining what your agency’s “per minute” cost is so that you can compare that against the “per minute” rate that you are being offered in your Medi-Cal contracts.
3. Cost allocation and other critical financial topics.
In addition, with our Medi-Cal contracts coming up for renewal with Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, San Diego and L.A. counties, We have reached out to additional experts to fly down and discuss major contractual liability issues impacting our agencies such as:
– Contractual liability flow for/against agencies
– Indemnification Agreements – What are their impact
– What does language such as “arising out of” versus “caused by” mean to you?
– Sole negligence clauses
– Additional Insureds
o Who needs to be added or removed as an additional insured?
o What are blanket additional insured endorsements
o Should an agency be listed as an additional insured on a county contract?
– Language/clause danger zones
– How much can an agency push back on changing contract liability language & issues?
Each agency is allowed to have two participants at the session (i.e. CEO & CFO or Executive Director and Chief Revenue Officer, Mental Health Head of Service etc). As agreed, participant agencies will be able to learn, understand and leave with a Medi-Cal budgeting template.
Space dictates that we limit participation again to no more than seventeen (17) agencies. The cost per agency for this session is $400. I will be sending out a separate email with an invoice, to the agencies who register. Please use this Survey Monkey link to register your agency’s two attendees now: https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791