The ABC’s of Opening a Regional Center Facility
July 10 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM$380Get Tickets
FOR: Anyone interested in opening up a Regional Center Facility/Program for adults or youth.
HOURS: 8 includes 1 hour lunch break.
Note: Hours not approved by CCL for Administrator ceu’s
REGULAR PRICE: $400, EARLY BIRD PRICE:$380
Zoom details & Course materials will be emailed 3 days prior to class start date.
Opening a Licensed Adult or Child Residential Facility can be daunting and if you find yourself asking too many questions, on how to
begin this process of opening a Regional Center Facility, then this workshop and information session is for you.
At the completion of this information session participants will learn:
- Steps to establish your business entity – Corporation, LLC, Partnership, Sole Proprietor etc.
- Steps required to open a Regional Center Residential Facility
- Types of Regional Center Homes and Rates of pay.
- Difference between Specialized/Negotiated Rates.
- Completing the Application and Program Design.
- Attending Regional Center Residential Services Orientation Training and expectation’s (RSO).
- Choosing the right physical plant for your facility and building your team.
- What to expect at the Vendorization Interview.
Prerequisite: We recommend you take the initial (ICTP) Administrator class first, to get the best out of this workshop.It will provide a good foundation and enable you to come with good questions.
Refund/Cancellation: Participants must request for a refund/cancellation in writing at least 72 hours before the class start date. A verbal request will not be accepted. A $50 non-refundable processing fee will be assessed and full refund will be issued . Any written requests made less than 72 days prior to the class start date will result in a credit that can be used towards future training’s. If no written request is made for a refund/cancellation and participant does not attend on scheduled date – no refund will be issued unless a documented emergency prevented attendance. Please click below to the Class Attendance , Refund and Cancellation policy for full details.
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791