ZOOM~Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
July 19 @ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM$50.00Get Tickets
***Approved for Laws & Regulations
FOR: ARF, GH, RCFE, STRTP
price: See Ticket options
Please note advertised price is for early bird registration and requires a 14 day advance purchase.
Approved by CCL to satisfy Laws & Regulations requirement for Facility Administrators
NOTE: Add only one ticket below to your cart, either ZOOM ticket or IN-PERSON ticket.
IMPORTANT: REMEMBER PER CDSS AN ADMINISTRATOR CAN ONLY TAKE 20 CEU’S REMOTELY ( i.e. online, zoom, webinar), and 20 more ceu’s must be taken in-person for a total of 40 hours.
Course Materials & Zoom invite will be emailed 2 days before class.
The purpose of the sexual harassment prevention training is to prevent and prohibit inappropriate conduct which constitutes sexual harassment in the workplace. Employees are expected to adhere to a standard of conduct that is respectful of all persons within the work environment. Labor laws require certain Supervisor /employees to take this training about every 2 years.
- What is Sexual Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo
- Hostile Work Environments
- Prohibited Conduct
- Responsibilities of employees
- Supervisors responsibilities
- Penalty Guidelines
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791