- This event has passed.
Special Incident Reporting
November 3, 2018 @ 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM$65.00Get Tickets
Special Incident Reporting (SIR)
FOR: STRTP, GH, ARF, RCFE
REGULAR PRICE: $75
Note: Advertised price is early bird price which requires a 14 day advanced purchase.
Satisfies Laws & Regulations Requirement per CCL for administrator ceu’s
This training was designed to provide facility staff( administrators, facility managers, direct care workers) and all persons responsible for the supervision of others with the general requirements of reporting, writing, and assessing potential risk factors that may possibly lead to a reportable incident. At the end of this course student should be familiar with the following:
- General Reporting Requirements
- What to report
- Individual writing of reports based on role-play scenarios
- Review of all reports as described by staff on their special incident reports
- Group and individual feedback on the reports written by staff
- Group accurate reflection of incident based on role-play
- Purpose of Special Incident Reporting
- Six components of Special Incident Reporting
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791