- This event has passed.
Special Incident Reporting-sold out
August 13, 2017 @ 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM$75.00Get Tickets
FOR: GH, ARF, RCFE
NOTE: Advertised price is for Early Bird purchase which requires at least 14 day advance purchase
Satisfies Laws & Regulations Requirement
This training was designed to provide direct care workers with the general requirements of reporting, writing, and assessing potential risk factors that may possibly lead to a reportable incident. At the end of this course student should be familiar with the following:
- General Reporting Requirements
- Agencies to file report
- What to report
- Individual writing of reports based on role-play scenarios
- Review of all reports as described by staff on their special incident reports
- Group and individual feedback on the reports written by staff
- Group accurate reflection of incident based on role-play
- Purpose of S.I.R’s
- Six components of S.I.R
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791