- This event has passed.
Stress & Burnout in Residential Care
March 5, 2016 @ 3:30 PM - 7:30 PM$60.00Get Tickets
Burnout, a state of extreme physical, mental or emotional exhaustion, often occurs in a job as a result of the situational demands or stress of the job. A residential facility is a job that has a high rate of burnout. One indicator of this is high staff turnover rates. In this course students will learn how to reduce stress burnout in the workplace and be able to apply some of these techniques in everyday life.
- What are some causes of burnout in your job?
- What factors contribute to the stress direct care staff experience?
- What ways have you found to cope with stress in your job?
- What do you think happens if high levels of stress are not relieved?
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791