- This event has passed.
March 3 @ 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM$95.00Get Tickets
FOR: ARF, GH, RCFE, STRTP
REGULAR PRICE: $95
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $90
RESCHEDULING FEE $30
NOTE: Advertised price is early bird price which requires a 14 day advance purchase.
Email will be sent with course materials & zoom invite 2 days before class
The purpose of the supervising others workshop is to help supervisors be more efficient and proficient with their duties. Being in charge of supervising others is a tough job, and can fill up a person’s work schedule real quick. This course is designed to teach administrators how to delegate, manage their time, set goals and expectations for themselves and others, how to provide feedback, resolve conflict, and administer discipline when needed.
Participant’s Training Objectives:
- Define requirements for particular tasks
- Set expectations for your staff
- Set SMART goals for yourself
- Help your staff set SMART goals
- Assign work and delegate appropriately
- Provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff
- Manage your time more efficiently
- Help your team resolve conflicts
- Understand how to manage effectively in particular situations
- Understand what a new supervisor needs to do to get started on
the right path
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791