- This event has passed.
Supporting Positive Behavior
August 5, 2017 @ 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM$95Get Tickets
FOR: GH, ARF, RCFE
NOTE: Advertised price is for Early Bird purchase which requires at least 14 day advance purchase
There are many difficult behaviors that we encounter in group home and adult residential facilities today. Some of those behaviors often include one or more of the following: behavioral problems in the home, or community, such as defiance of authority, disrespectful oppositional conduct, and negative interaction with their peers;
Participants involved in this training will be able to: identify why some behaviors occur in an adult residential facility, study these behavior trends, and identify behavior problems presented by that adult during the training series. The behavior management unit will include:
- Understanding behaviors
- Identifying 8 ways of preventing behavior problems
- Identifying inappropriate discipline practices
- Explaining the basic principles of behavior modification
- Participants recognizing their own behaviors that are modeled
- Recognizing the family and developmental problems of adults that result in anger, violence and property
- Listing some of the major reasons adult present runaway, substance abuse, suicide and sexual acting out behavior problems]
- Listing 5 reasons for maintaining positive behaviors
- Analyzing case studies and list the behaviors presented
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791