- This event has passed.
March 13 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM$95.00Get Tickets
FOR: ARF, GH, RCFE, STRTP
REGULAR PRICE: $95
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $90
Zoom invite & Handout will be emailed 2 days before class
NOTE: Advertised price is for early registration and needs at least a 14 day advance purchase.
When it comes to time management, it is very important for Administrators and Direct Care Professional to manage task accordingly. Administrators and Direct Care Professionals should be able to address the following questions following this course.
Do you put off more today than you can ever accomplish tomorrow…have a tough time prioritizing tasks when everything is urgent…exhaust yourself by 4:00 p.m. with only a fraction of your work done…see yourself as a decision maker who never gets around to making decisions…dread the next business meeting—or worse, going back to your desk to see what voice mails and e-mails await you? If you’re doing more and enjoying it less, it’s time to get out of the time trap and back to productivity through effective time management! This seminar gives Administrators and Direct Care Professionals practical techniques for controlling time and making it a manageable.
Participant’s Training objectives:
- Recognize key components of effective goal setting through time management
- Discover your time management strengths and self-management opportunities
- Discover quick and easy ways to handle non-valid tasks
- Manage multiple priorities based on validity and urgency of the agency needs
- Identify ways to deal with distractions and eliminate interruptions from the clients
- Set group goals and priorities for the facility
- Learn strategies to improve your concentration and increase your efficiency to accomplish more task in the facility
- Implement tools and techniques for effective multitasking and scheduling abilities
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791