ZOOM-20hr Administrator CEU Bundle1~Oct212022
October 21 @ 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 9:00 AM on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 23, 2022
REGULAR PRICE: $255
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $245 Early Bird requires a 14 day advance purchase.
FOR: ARF, GH, RCFE & STRTP ADMINISTRATORS, MANAGERS, DIRECT CARE STAFF, FOSTER PARENTS AND ALL STAFF WORKING IN THE RESIDENTIAL CARE INDUSTRY
ZOOM invite & materials will be sent 2 days prior to class
ARF ADMINISTRATORS NOTE:
HIV/TB IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE. Register for the ONLINE 4hr HIV/TB training by clicking the image below.
OR REGISTER FOR IN-PERSON 4HR HIV/TB TRAINING BY clicking ==>> HIV/TB, Tue 9/27/2022 @ 1PM
Schedule of Classes:
ALL COURSES BELOW ARE APPROVED FOR: ARF, GH, RCFE, & STRTP ADMINISTRATORS
- 10/21/2022 Blood Borne Pathogens CEU: 4
- Friday@ 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- 10/21/2022 HIPAA 101 CEU: 3 ** Approved for Laws & Regulations
- Friday@ 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 10/21/2022 Milieu Best Practices for LGBT & Cultural Competence CEU: 1
- Friday@ 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- 10/22/2022 Time Management CEU: 8
- Saturday@ 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- 10/23/2022 Medication CEU: 4
- Sunday@ 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
All Facility Administrators (ARF, GH, RCFE, & STRTP) certified by California Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing are required to take 40 hours of continuing education units (ceu) every 2 year cycle to re-certify their administrator certificate, in order to keep it current. Managers and Direct Care Staff of all facility types are also required to take in-service training. All classes listed above satisfy the training requirements mentioned above.
California Department of Social Services,CDSS, Community Care Licensing Division, CCLD, Required (mandatory) Course Work for certified Facility Administrators:
Mandatory For ARF(Adult) Administrators – 4 hrs HIV/TB
Mandatory For RCFE(Elderly) Administrator – 8 hrs Dementia – We currently have 3hrs of course approved for this requirement.
Mandatory For All Administrators – at least 1 hour of LGBT training AND at least 4 hours of training approved for Laws & Regulations& Policy (our Sexual Harassment class).
This training course bundle provides a discounted price for paying for a group of courses, you are not required to take all the courses in the bundle, however you will not receive a refund if you do not attend any of the classes in the bundle. Each time you reschedule ANY classes to a different date outside of the bundle dates there will be a $30 reschedule fee. For more information please read the Class attendance & Cancellation policy seen below
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791