- This event has passed.
ZOOM 20hr Administrator Re-certification Bundle2July52022
July 19 @ 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 9:00 AM on Tuesday, repeating until July 19, 2022
REGULAR PRICE: $255
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $245 Early Bird requires a 14 day advance purchase.
FOR: ARF, GH, RCFE & STRTP ADMINISTRATORS, MANAGERS, DIRECT CARE STAFF, FOSTER PARENTS AND ALL STAFF WORKING IN THE RESIDENTIAL CARE INDUSTRY
You will receive email with zoom invite and course materials 2 days before class starts
ARF ADMINISTRATORS NOTE:
4hrs of HIV/TB is Mandatory For ARF(Adult) Administrators every 2 year cycle per CDSS, and within 6months of receiving initial Administrator certification from CDSS.
HIV/TB IS NOT INCLUDED IN ANY CEU BUNDLE.
If you register for Re-certification Bundle1 you can exchange the 4hr course, in Bundle1, for Zoom HIV/TB only ( not online HIV/TB), for no additional cost.
- YOU CAN exchange & take ZOOM HIV/TB for no additional cost to Bundle1, *Click ==>> Check training calendar for HIV/TB course offerings
- OR YOU CAN register & pay for ONLINE HIV/TB , ie no exchanges *Click ==>> Register & pay for ONLINE HIV/TB
*** see important additional details in course description below.
Schedule of Classes:
ALL COURSES BELOW ARE APPROVED FOR: ARF, GH, RCFE, & STRTP ADMINISTRATORS
- 7/5/2022 Supervising Others CEU: 8
- Tuesday@ 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- 7/12/2022 Diversity & Inclusion CEU: 8 *** LGBT/Cultural competence
- Tuesday@ 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- 7/19/2022 Sexual Harassment CEU: 4 *** Laws, regulations, Policy
- Tuesday@ 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
This training course bundle provides a discounted price for paying for a group of courses, you are not required to take all the courses in the bundle, however you will not receive a refund if you do not attend any of the classes in the bundle. Each time you reschedule ANY classes to a different date outside of the bundle dates there will be a $30 reschedule fee. For more information please read the Class attendance & Cancellation policy seen below.
All Facility Administrators (ARF, GH, RCFE, & STRTP) certified by California Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing are required to take 40 hours of continuing education units (ceu) every 2 year cycle to re-certify their administrator certificate in order to keep it current.
IMPORTANT: Administrators can only take 20hrs out of the required 40hrs via remote learning (zoom, webinar or online course). The other 20hrs must be in-person, classroom learning.
Managers and Direct Care Staff of all facility types are also required to take in-service training. All classes listed above satisfy the training requirements for Managers and Direct Care Staff .
California Department of Social Services,CDSS, Community Care Licensing Division, CCLD, mandatory Course Work for certified Facility Administrators:
Mandatory For ARF (Adult) Administrators – HIV/TB
Mandatory For RCFE (Elderly) Administrator – Dementia – We currently do not have a Dementia course on our calendar.
Mandatory For All Administrators – at least 1 hour of LGBT training AND at least 4 hours of training approved for Laws & Regulations & Policy (Sexual Harassment class).
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791