- This event has passed.
ZOOM~Facility Residence Management 2
February 17 @ 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM$90.00Get Tickets
Administrator CEU’s: 8 for STRTP & GH ONLY.
*** APPROVED FOR 8 HRS OF LAWS, REGULATIONS & POLICY FOR STRTP & GH
IN-SERVICE HOURS: 8 for all Managers, Direct Care Staff
CEU’s NOT APPROVED FOR: ARF & RCFE administrators.
Course material and zoom invite: emailed 2 days before class starts.
Regular Price: $95 ****Group rates Available
Early Registration: $90
Note: Advertised price is early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
This 8-hour course is designed to meet the requirements toward the 40-hour recertification program required for certified administrators by providing an overview of the role of the Facility Manager in state licensed facilities for which the learners are STRTP and GH administrators AND DIRECT CARE STAFF. Students will learn about the Laws and Regulations and how to apply them when supervising clients and staff in order to successfully manage a state licensed facility for the purpose of providing a safe, clean, comfortable residence in which to care for at-risk populations such as youth or non-minor dependents and young adults.
By the end of the course, students will understand:
1. Housekeeping/Sanitation: CCL regulations Universal Precautions and Personal Protective
2. Medication and Health Related Services.
3. Food Service/Menu/Recommended Daily Allowance Requirements.
4. Activities Planning and Required Posted Daily Activity Schedules.
5. Protecting Client Rights; Client Personal Property – Cash/Record Keeping.
6. Initial Services at the Time of Placement.
7. Reporting & Documentation: Special Incident Reporting/Suspected Abuse – CPS Forms
SS 8572/BCIA 8572.
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791