The video below is a brief recap of the top 10 Best Practices for safe food handling that we have learnt in this class.
Here are the main course objectives that were covered in this course.
1. Foodborne illness and how food becomes contaminated;
2. General food safety practices;
3. Hand washing techniques;
4. The importance of proper food temperatures;
6. How to properly clean and sanitize;
7. Chemicals in the food service area;
8. Other hazards to be aware of when dealing with food safety.
9. Populations most at risk
10. Safety during power outages