0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Under California law, a minor can get contraception and pregnancy services without parent or
guardian permission at what age?
2. Whose primary duty and responsibility is it to provide timely transportation for foster youth
to receive sexual health services.
3. When a resource family brings a youth to a doctor, the resource family has a right to be
informed by the doctor about the information and treatment received by youth.
4. A 14-year old foster youth just found out she is pregnant and would like to get an abortion. Whose consent is needed to proceed with an abortion?
5. Youth in foster care who disclose their gender identity should be receiving health care services that align with their gender identity, not their sex assigned at birth which might be on their case record.
6. By age 21, _________of foster youth have been pregnant at least once.