CEU’s: 2 FOR ARF, GH, RCFE STRTP
Any great boss will tell you that employee reviews are a cornerstone for having happy and productive employees. Employees need to know what their strengths and weaknesses are. Once an employee understands their performance, you and the employee can take steps to improve their weaknesses.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand the process of conducting an annual review.
- Determine the categories for an annual review.
- Know the mistakes managers make during an annual review.
- Understand the concept of pay for performance.
- Know how to tie employee compensation to firm-wide returns.
- Know the value of employee communication.
- Gauge employees’ happiness.
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with 1, then 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read the material and watch any videos if any, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next lesson
- If a lesson or topic has multiple pages (check the bottom of the lesson/topic page for Pages 1,2,3 etc), complete the additional pages by clicking on the page number (see image below) before moving on to the next topic or the next lesson. IN THIS EXAMPLE, when you are done with page 3 of the lesson, click on mark Lesson complete and then click next Lesson