Chapter 2: Sources of Organizational Conflict
CEU: 1 ARF, GH, RCFE, STRTP
This course is Chapter 2 of a 5 Chapter Series
These lessons help managerial employees learn how to handle conflict in the workplace. The video lessons, short quizzes and tests are accessible 24 hours a day and can be assigned your employees or used in a corporate training session.
In this course you will learn about workplace conflict. Identify what workplace conflict and conflict management are, and learn strategies on how to resolve conflict in the workplace.
In this course you will learn about:
- Sources of Conflict in the Workplace
- Causes of Group Conflict in the Workplace
- Team Conflict and the Work Process
- What Is Interpersonal Conflict at Work?
- Functional vs. Dysfunctional Conflict in Organizations
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with Module 1, then Module 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read or listen to the material and watch all videos, if applicable, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain, at least, 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next section. You can retake the quiz as many times as necessary.
- NOTE: Each page is timed, see top right hand corner of page for timer. You will not be able to advance forward, until you have completed all the work on each page and the timer has run out.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE “MARK COMPLETE” ICON ON EACH PAGE, ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THAT PAGE. You can only do this once the timer runs out
You can also Navigate through the course using the Blue navigation pane, on the top left side of your window.
You can collapse the Navigation pane,
by toggling it.