Study the role of leadership in a positive workplace as well as information on employee performance and empowerment and the process of fostering a positive work environment.
“Organizational culture” refers to a company’s purpose, objectives, expectations, and values for its employees. Culture influences how employees are expected to behave in a workplace. By using a number of methods, leaders may communicate these values to employees, who in turn affect their behaviors and attitudes. Organizational goals are the strategic objectives defined by a company’s management to explain expected outcomes and guide the efforts of its employees. Organizations must have a strategy for selecting and achieving their objectives if they are to have any commercial value. Personal interests of employees, ideas, and ideologies as examples of organizational culture play critical roles in the success of an organization. A corporation with a solid personal culture, on the other hand, is one in which the views as well as ideas of its own personnel are heavily included.
How It Helps
- Offers flexibility: This course serves as a training tool on creating a positive workplace culture that you can use in many situations with many different kinds of employees.
- Provides strategy: After working through this course, your employees will develop skills they can use to motive employees, provide feedback and foster the positive work environment you’d like to have.
- Builds confidence: These lessons help to encourage leaders and those in decision-making roles to build and maintain a positive workplace by providing them with information about the role of the leader and the building of interpersonal skills.
- Develop a positive workplace culture
- Understand leadership in a positive workplace
- Provide feedback and motivate employees in a positive workplace
- Outline employee empowerment and performance in a positive workplace
- Discuss interpersonal skills in a positive workplace
- Foster a positive workplace environment
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with Module 1, then Module 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read or listen to the material and watch all videos, if applicable, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain, at least, 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next section. You can retake the quiz as many times as necessary.
- NOTE: Each page is timed, see top right hand corner of page for timer. You will not be able to advance forward, until you have completed all the work on each page and the timer has run out.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE “MARK COMPLETE” ICON ON EACH PAGE, ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THAT PAGE. You can only do this once the timer runs out
You can also Navigate through the course using the Blue navigation pane, on the top left side of your window.
You can collapse the Navigation pane,
by toggling it.