HOURS: 3 for ARF, GH, RCFE, STRTP
This training course covers effective delegation skills for supervisors in a series of lessons, quizzes and exercises. A variety of delegation subjects are highlighted in this course, including an introduction to delegation, delegating tasks, delegation within teams and management of the delegation process.
This course will enable supervisors to:
- Understand delegation
- Detail the processes used in task delegation
- Oversee delegation within teams
- Manage delegation successfully
This course will help to:
- Build confidence: Supervisors who understand how to effectively and successfully delegate tasks are more likely to feel confident doing so.
- Promote efficiency: Once your supervisors can delegate tasks to their teams and team members, they’ll have more time to complete other important supervisory tasks.
- Encourage cohesiveness: Your teams will benefit from having a strong leader at the head who knows how to delegate tasks and responsibility among team members.
- Introduction to Delegation
- Task Delegation
- Delegation within Teams
- Managing Delegation
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with Module 1, then Module 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read or listen to the material and watch all videos, if applicable, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain, at least, 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next section. You can retake the quiz as many times as necessary.
- NOTE: Each page is timed, see top right hand corner of page for timer. You will not be able to advance forward, until you have completed all the work on each page and the timer has run out.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE “MARK COMPLETE” ICON ON EACH PAGE, ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THAT PAGE. You can only do this once the timer runs out
You can also Navigate through the course using the Blue navigation pane, on the top left side of your window.
You can collapse the Navigation pane,
by toggling it.