HOURS: 3 for ARF, GH, RCFE, STRTP
This training course covers effective delegation skills for supervisors in a series of lessons, quizzes and exercises. A variety of delegation subjects are highlighted in this course, including an introduction to delegation, delegating tasks, delegation within teams and management of the delegation process.
This course will enable supervisors to:
- Understand delegation
- Detail the processes used in task delegation
- Oversee delegation within teams
- Manage delegation successfully
This course will help to:
- Build confidence: Supervisors who understand how to effectively and successfully delegate tasks are more likely to feel confident doing so.
- Promote efficiency: Once your supervisors can delegate tasks to their teams and team members, they’ll have more time to complete other important supervisory tasks.
- Encourage cohesiveness: Your teams will benefit from having a strong leader at the head who knows how to delegate tasks and responsibility among team members.
- Introduction to Delegation
- Task Delegation
- Delegation within Teams
- Managing Delegation