CEU’s: 2 STRTP
This course will train managers & Supervisors on methods of establishing and enforcing expectations for their employees. These lessons and quizzes provide techniques to improve performance evaluations and provide ongoing feedback. Establishing expectations for your employees and making sure they understand what is expected of them are key to corporate success. This course looks at how to devise written policies, communicate expectations and evaluate employee performance.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
Setting Clear Employee Expectations
- Employer and employee expectations
- Establishing performance standards
- The Pygmalion Effect
- Common mistakes in establishing employee expectations
Managing Employee Expectations
- What company handbooks should contain
- Communication about expectations
- Performance appraisals
- Consistent feedback
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with Module 1, then Module 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read or listen to the material and watch all videos, if applicable, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain, at least, 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next section. You can retake the quiz as many times as necessary.
- NOTE: Each page is timed, see top right hand corner of page for timer. You will not be able to advance forward, until you have completed all the work on each page and the timer has run out.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE “MARK COMPLETE” ICON ON EACH PAGE, ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THAT PAGE. You can only do this once the timer runs out
You can also Navigate through the course using the Blue navigation pane, on the top left side of your window.
You can collapse the Navigation pane,
by toggling it.