CEU’s: 1 ARF, GH, RCFE STRTP
This course will train managers & Supervisors on methods of establishing and enforcing expectations for their employees. These lessons and quizzes provide techniques to improve performance evaluations and provide ongoing feedback. Establishing expectations for your employees and making sure they understand what is expected of them are key to corporate success. This course looks at how to devise written policies, communicate expectations and evaluate employee performance.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
Setting Clear Employee Expectations
- Employer and employee expectations
- Establishing performance standards
- The Pygmalion Effect
- Common mistakes in establishing employee expectations
Managing Employee Expectations
- What company handbooks should contain
- Communication about expectations
- Performance appraisals
- Consistent feedback
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with 1, then 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read the material and watch any videos if any, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next lesson
- If a lesson or topic has multiple pages (check the bottom of the lesson/topic page for Pages 1,2,3 etc), complete the additional pages by clicking on the page number (see image below) before moving on to the next topic or the next lesson. IN THIS EXAMPLE, when you are done with page 3 of the lesson, click on mark Lesson complete and then click next Lesson