CEU: 3 FOR ARF, GH, RCFE, STRTP
A healthy employee is a happy and productive employee, and that is a goal for every organization. Through our Health and Wellness at Work training you will experience the benefits of a healthier lifestyle and workplace.
Our Health and Wellness at Work course will be instrumental in creating a “Culture of Wellness” within your organization. Participants will touch on common issues such as smoking cessation, drug use, nutrition & weight loss,stress management, healthy eating,mental health and preventative care. Health and Wellness is the responsibility of everyone in an organization so take the positive step and create a program at your organization.
This 3-Hour course is designed to meet the requirements toward the Continuing Education Units (CEUs) required for Certified Administrators and Direct Care Staff .
- Access Health and Wellness Program Needs
- Plan a Health and Wellness Program
- Implement a Health and Wellness Program
- Maintain a Health and Wellness Program
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with Module 1, then Module 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read or listen the material and watch all videos, if applicable, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain, at least, 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next section. You can retake the quiz as many times as necessary.
- NOTE: Each page is timed, see top right hand corner of page for timer. You will not be able to advance forward, until you have completed all the work on each page and the timer has run out.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE “MARK COMPLETE” ICON ON EACH PAGE, ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THAT PAGE. You can only do this once the timer runs out
You can also Navigate through the course using the Blue navigation pane, on the top left side of your window.
You can collapse the Navigation pane,by toggling it.