CEU: 3 FOR ARF, GH, RCFE, STRTP
A healthy employee is a happy and productive employee, and that is a goal for every organization. Through our Health and Wellness at Work training you will experience the benefits of a healthier lifestyle and workplace.
Our Health and Wellness at Work course will be instrumental in creating a “Culture of Wellness” within your organization. Participants will touch on common issues such as smoking cessation, drug use, nutrition & weight loss,stress management, healthy eating,mental health and preventative care. Health and Wellness is the responsibility of everyone in an organization so take the positive step and create a program at your organization.
This 3-Hour course is designed to meet the requirements toward the Continuing Education Units (CEUs) required for Certified Administrators and Direct Care Staff .
- Access Health and Wellness Program Needs
- Plan a Health and Wellness Program
- Implement a Health and Wellness Program
- Maintain a Health and Wellness Program
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with 1, then 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read the material and watch any videos if any, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next lesson
- If a lesson or topic has multiple pages (check the bottom of the lesson/topic page for Pages 1,2,3 etc), complete the additional pages by clicking on the page number (see image below) before moving on to the next topic or the next lesson. IN THIS EXAMPLE, when you are done with page 3 of the lesson, click on mark Lesson complete and then click next Lesson