CEU: 4 for ARF, GH, RCFE STRTP Administrators
This training is designed to provide an overview of HIV, AIDS and Tuberculosis (TB) infections. Specific signs, symptoms, Diagnostic tests and treatment modalities for all three are presented. Routes of transmission, prevention strategies as well as the global impact of both.
By the end of the course, participants will understand:
- What is HIV and AIS
- How is HIV Transmitted
- Who is at risk for HIV – Race/Ethnicity
- HIV treatment overview
- Symptoms of HIV
- HIV Prevention – Treatment as Prevention, PrEP, PEP
- HIV Testing
- TB Facts
- Latent TB Infection & TB Disease
- TB Signs & Symptoms
- TB Risk Factors & Exposure
- TB Prevention & Vaccines
- TB Testing
- TB Treatment
- Drug Resistant TB
- TB in Specific Populations
- TB and HIV Co-Infection
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with 1, then 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read the material and watch any videos if any, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next lesson
- Complete Lessons first and then topics withing the lesson, if applicable.Some lessons have topics and others do not.
If a lesson or topic has multiple pages (check the bottom of the lesson/topic page for Pages 1,2,3 etc), complete the additional pages by clicking on page 1 then page 2 then page 3 etc (see image below) before moving on to the next topic or the next lesson. You can access each page by clicking on the page numbers 1,2,3 etc. IN THIS EXAMPLE, when you are done with page 3 of the lesson, mark Lesson complete and then click next Lesson