CEU’s: 1 FOR ARF, GH, RCFE STRTP
Being a true professional is a valuable and rewarding attribute.This training course will help you understand the importance of displaying and maintaining professionalism at work. This course’s short and entertaining video lessons focus on workplace boundaries, methods for staying professional when conflicts arise and more. Use the keys in this lesson to learn how to increase your professionalism, maintain your dignity, and demonstrate your commitment.
The series of video lessons in this course emphasize key elements of workplace professionalism. In this course, employees can learn about standards of professionalism that are used in the workplace, boundaries and their importance, appropriate dress and professional communication.
Establishing Professionalism at Work
- Key elements needed to maintain professionalism at work
- Standards and expectations of workplace professionalism
- Methods for demonstrating professionalism at work
- Importance of boundaries
How Professionalism Impacts the Workplace
- Positive aspects of professionalism in the workplace
- Ways to present a professional image while at work
- Professionalism in communication
- Methods for keeping emotional baggage out of the workplace
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with 1, then 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read the material and watch any videos if any, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next lesson
- If a lesson or topic has multiple pages (check the bottom of the lesson/topic page for Pages 1,2,3 etc), complete the additional pages by clicking on the page number (see image below) before moving on to the next topic or the next lesson. IN THIS EXAMPLE, when you are done with page 3 of the lesson, click on mark Lesson complete and then click next Lesson