Chapter 1: The Supervisor & Conflict Management
1 CEU: ARF, GH, RCFE, STRTP
This course is Chapter 1 in a 5 Chapter Series
These lessons help managerial employees learn how to handle conflict in the workplace. The audio lessons, and short quizzes are accessible 24 hours a day and can be assigned your employees or used in a corporate training session
If you’re looking for a resource to teach your company’s supervisors how to successfully navigate conflict management, this engaging course can help. The lessons address subjects such as identifying conflict behaviors, sources of organizational conflict, the supervisor’s role in conflict management, and strategies that can be employed by supervisors to deal with and prevent conflict in the workplace.
- Defining Workplace Conflict: Types and Perspectives
- The Leader’s Role in Recognizing & Managing Team Conflict
- How Managers Can Positively Influence Employees
- How to Be a Positive Influence in the Workplace
- Employee Intervention: Methods and Application
- Managerial Communication
- Mitigating Personnel Issues in a Virtual Environment
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with Module 1, then Module 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read or listen to the material and watch all videos, if applicable, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain, at least, 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next section. You can retake the quiz as many times as necessary.
- NOTE: Each page is timed, see top right hand corner of page for timer. You will not be able to advance forward, until you have completed all the work on each page and the timer has run out.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE “MARK COMPLETE” ICON ON EACH PAGE, ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THAT PAGE. You can only do this once the timer runs out
You can also Navigate through the course using the Blue navigation pane, on the top left side of your window.
You can collapse the Navigation pane,
by toggling it.