- This event has passed.
Facility Residence Management I
September 3 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM$95Get Tickets
Administrator CEU’s: 8 for STRTP Administrators ONLY
IN-SERVICE HOURS: 8 for GH, ARF, RCFE Administrators, Managers, Direct Care Staff
NOT APPROVED FOR: GH,ARF & RCFE administrators but can be taken by non-administrators from all facility types,as in-service training hours.
Regular Price: $95
Early Bird Price: $85
Note: Advertised price is early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
Course Objectives: Understanding the tasks required in order to successfully manage a state licensed facility for the purpose of providing a safe, clean, comfortable residence in which to care for fragile populations such as youth, dependent adults or frail elderly client consumers. By the end of the course, participants will:
- Facility Manager roles and responsibilities
- The structure and principles of Title 22 and Health & Safety Code Sections
- An overview of Client Populations/Family Dynamics/LGBT (AB) 458 Foster Care Non- Discrimination Act & AB 1856 of 2012 and AB 663 of 2013 Core of Knowledge/ Placement Agencies;
- Stakeholder Relationships/Regulatory Agencies
- Self-awareness /Teamwork
- Staff Supervision; Evaluations & Progressive Discipline/AB) 581 Retaliation Protections
- Client supervision/Deployment strategies/Basic levels
- Policies and Procedures/State Regulations/(AB) 2343 Criminal History
- Communication: Styles and body language;
- Health & Safety Awareness/Safety Drills and Required Postings
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791