Opening a Licensed Adult Residential Facility and getting vendorized by a Regional Center is a multi-step process, that involves various government agencies, and could often get confusing if you don’t know all the steps and what order to follow. This information session will provide a road map on the steps to follow and Best Practices for a successful application.
FOR: Anyone interested in opening up and Adult Residential Facility
HOURS: 8 includes 1 hour lunch break. Note: Hours not approved by CCL for Administrator ceu’s
PRICE: $800 EARLYBIRD PRICE:$750
To find out if there is availability after registration is closed, click HERE to send us email. You will get a faster response from us by email than by phone.
At the completion of this information session participants will learn:
- Steps to establish your business entity – Corporation, LLC, Partnership, Sole Proprietor etc
- What are all the steps from start to finish required to open a Regional Center Adult
- What are the Regional Center Rates, Specialized/Negotiated Rates.
- Experience Required for Administrator to be vendorized.
- What to expect from the Regional Center Residential Services Orientation (RSO)
- What is involved in the Program Design – Completing the Application
- Choosing the right physical plant for your facility
- What to expect at the Vendorization Interview
- Staffing your facility
About the Trainer:
Kalu Nwaka Licensee/Administrator for Rhema Care group LLC has over 14 years of experience liaising directly with officials from Regional Center and California Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Division. Kalu has worked with intellectually disabled adults with different behavioral manifestations. Kalu and his lovely Wife/Business Partner Angela are currently running two 4G homes, one 4I and one Specialized home(still awaiting approval) in the San Gabriel Pomona Regional Center catchment Area. They are looking into opening a specialized home in the Inland Regional Center catchment area. Their homes have been successfully operating for 12 years.
Refund/Cancellation: Participants must request for a refund/cancellation in writing at least 72 hours before the class start date. A verbal request will not be accepted. A $50 non-refundable processing fee will be assessed and full refund will be issued . Any written requests made less than 72 days prior to the class start date will result in a credit that can be used towards future training’s. If no written request is made for a refund/cancellation and participant does not attend on scheduled date – no refund will be issued unless a documented emergency prevented attendance. Please click below to the Class Attendance , Refund and Cancellation policy for full details.