Chapter 3: Identifying Conflict Behaviors
2 CEU: ARF, GH, RCFE, STRTP
This course is Chapter 3 of a 5 Chapter Series
These lessons help managerial employees learn how to handle conflict in the workplace. The video lessons, short quizzes and tests are accessible 24 hours a day and can be assigned your employees or used in a corporate training session.
This training chapter is for supervisors who want to need help identifying conflict behaviors in the workplace. The chapter explores several types of conflict behaviors in the workplace. Have your company’s supervisors review these lessons to understand how to effectively identify and correct negative behaviors, including passive-aggressiveness, deviant behavior and workplace incivility.
By the end of the chapter, you should be able to:
- Define the concept of workplace incivility
- Recognize different types of personal relationships in the workplace
- Identify behaviors that can undermine trust in workplace settings
- Describe the functions of emotions in the workplace
- Evaluate aggressive and passive-aggressive behavior in the workplace
- Interpret laws pertaining to hostile work environments
- Explain how deviant workplace behavior can negatively affect an organization
- Know when to intervene in workplace conflicts
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with Module 1, then Module 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read or listen to the material and watch all videos, if applicable, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain, at least, 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next section. You can retake the quiz as many times as necessary.
- NOTE: Each page is timed, see top right hand corner of page for timer. You will not be able to advance forward, until you have completed all the work on each page and the timer has run out.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE “MARK COMPLETE” ICON ON EACH PAGE, ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THAT PAGE. You can only do this once the timer runs out
You can also Navigate through the course using the Blue navigation pane, on the top left side of your window.
You can collapse the Navigation pane,
by toggling it.