- This event has passed.
Facility Residence Management I
April 6 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM$90Get Tickets
CLICK HERE TO VIEW Facility Residence Management II that holds on MARCH 16, 2021
CLICK HERE TO VIEW Facility Residence Management II that holds on APRIL 20, 2021
Administrator CEU’s: 8 for STRTP Administrators ONLY
IN-SERVICE HOURS: 8 for STRTP Administrators, Managers, Direct Care Staff
NOT APPROVED FOR: GH,ARF & RCFE administrators.
Regular Price: $95
Early Bird Price: $90
Note: Advertised price is early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
2 days before class emails will be send with course materials and Zoom invite
Course Objectives: Understanding the tasks required in order to successfully manage a state licensed facility for the purpose of providing a safe, clean, comfortable residence in which to care for fragile populations such as youth, and Non-Minor Dependents. By the end of the course, participants will:
- Facility Manager roles and responsibilities
- The structure and principles of Title 22 and Health & Safety Code Sections
- An overview of Client Populations/Family Dynamics/LGBT (AB) 458 Foster Care Non- Discrimination Act & AB 1856 of 2012 and AB 663 of 2013 Core of Knowledge/ Placement Agencies;
- Stakeholder Relationships/Regulatory Agencies
- Self-awareness /Teamwork
- Staff Supervision; Evaluations & Progressive Discipline/AB) 581 Retaliation Protections
- Client supervision/Deployment strategies/Basic levels
- Policies and Procedures/State Regulations/(AB) 2343 Criminal History
- Communication: Styles and body language;
- Health & Safety Awareness/Safety Drills and Required Postings
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791