- This event has passed.
Facility Residence Management I
June 8, 2021 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM$95.00Get Tickets
CLICK HERE TO VIEW Facility Residence Management I that holds on May 11, 2021
CLICK HERE TO VIEW Facility Residence Management II that holds on May 26, 2021
CLICK HERE TO VIEW Facility Residence Management II that holds on June 22, 2021
Administrator CEU’s: 8 for STRTP & GH Administrators ONLY. This class is currently under routine CCL renewal for administrator ceu’s. STRTP/GH Administrators only please check in with us as to the status of the approval prior to purchasing this class. This does not affect non-administrators who only need in-service training hours and not CCL approved ceu’s.
IN-SERVICE HOURS: 8 for all Managers, Direct Care Staff
NOT CURRENTLY APPROVED FOR: GH,ARF & RCFE administrators.
Regular Price: $95
Early Bird Price: $90
Note: Advertised price is early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
Venue:Zoom (If CCL still permits it)
Course Materials and Zoom invite: Emailed 2 days before class starts.
Course Objectives: Understanding the tasks required in order to successfully manage a state licensed facility for the purpose of providing a safe, clean, comfortable residence in which to care for fragile populations such as youth, and Non-Minor Dependents. By the end of the course, participants will:
- Facility Manager roles and responsibilities
- The structure and principles of Title 22 and Health & Safety Code Sections
- An overview of Client Populations/Family Dynamics/LGBT (AB) 458 Foster Care Non- Discrimination Act & AB 1856 of 2012 and AB 663 of 2013 Core of Knowledge/ Placement Agencies;
- Stakeholder Relationships/Regulatory Agencies
- Self-awareness /Teamwork/.
- Communication: Styles and body language
- Staff Supervision; Evaluations & Progressive Discipline/AB) 581 Retaliation Protections
- Trauma Informed Care
- Policies and Procedures/State Regulations/(AB) 2343 Criminal History
- Communication: Styles and body language;
- CCL Inspection Authority, Staff/Client Ratios.
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791