- This event has passed.
Facility Residence Management I
July 7 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM$95Get Tickets
CLICK HERE TO VIEW Facility Residence Management II that holds on June 22, 2021
Administrator CEU’s: 8 for STRTP & GH Administrators ONLY. This class is currently under routine CCL renewal for administrator ceu’s. STRTP/GH Administrators only please check in with us as to the status of the approval prior to purchasing this class. This does not affect non-administrators who only need in-service training hours and not CCL approved ceu’s.
IN-SERVICE HOURS: 8 for all Managers, Direct Care Staff
NOT CURRENTLY APPROVED FOR: GH,ARF & RCFE administrators.
Regular Price: $95
Early Bird Price: $90
Note: Advertised price is early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
Venue:Zoom (If CCL still permits it)
Course Materials and Zoom invite: Emailed 2 days before class starts.
Course Objectives: Understanding the tasks required in order to successfully manage a state licensed facility for the purpose of providing a safe, clean, comfortable residence in which to care for fragile populations such as youth, and Non-Minor Dependents. By the end of the course, participants will:
- Facility Manager roles and responsibilities
- The structure and principles of Title 22 and Health & Safety Code Sections
- An overview of Client Populations/Family Dynamics/LGBT (AB) 458 Foster Care Non- Discrimination Act & AB 1856 of 2012 and AB 663 of 2013 Core of Knowledge/ Placement Agencies;
- Stakeholder Relationships/Regulatory Agencies
- Self-awareness /Teamwork/.
- Communication: Styles and body language
- Staff Supervision; Evaluations & Progressive Discipline/AB) 581 Retaliation Protections
- Trauma Informed Care
- Policies and Procedures/State Regulations/(AB) 2343 Criminal History
- Communication: Styles and body language;
- CCL Inspection Authority, Staff/Client Ratios.
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791