- This event has passed.
Facility Residence Management I
February 2 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM$95.00Get Tickets
READ ME PLEASE, Released by CDSS on 12/23/21
Extension of Zoom Training / COVID-19 Waivers till 3/31/22
Administrator CEU’s: 8 for STRTP & GH ONLY.
*** APPROVED FOR 8 HRS OF LAWS, REGULATIONS & POLICY FOR STRTP & GH
IN-SERVICE HOURS: 8 for all Managers, Direct Care Staff
NOT APPROVED FOR: ARF & RCFE administrators.
Regular Price: $95
Early Bird Price: $90
Note: Advertised price is early bird price and requires at least a 14 day advance purchase.
Course Materials and Zoom invite: Emailed 2 days before class starts.
Course Objectives: Understanding the tasks required in order to successfully manage a state licensed facility for the purpose of providing a safe, clean, comfortable residence in which to care for fragile populations such as youth, and Non-Minor Dependents.
By the end of the course, participants will:
• The structure and overview of Title 22, Interim Licensing Standards, Health & Safety
Codes 1522.41, and the role of the Facility Manager and Personnel.
• An overview of Client Populations/Family Dynamics/LGBTQ+, AB 458 Foster Care Non-
Discrimination Act, and AB 1856 of 2012 Cultural Competency in Foster Care.
• Placement Agencies; Program Philosophy, Stakeholder Relationships/Regulatory
• Self-awareness, Teamwork, and Communication: Styles and body language.
• Staff Supervision; Evaluations & Progressive Discipline/AB 581 Retaliation
Protections; and Job Descriptions.
• Trauma Informed Care.
• State Regulations Regarding Criminal Record Clearances, Exemptions/AB 2343
• CCL Inspection Authority, Staff/Client Ratios.
Methods of Payment:
1. On this website (preferred): Add tickets to the Shopping Cart below and check out using PayPal: You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to make payments on this website. You can pay with your credit or debit card: select the option to pay with credit card follow the prompts to check out..
2. Checks payable to: ‘Careprovider.Org’
Please ensure you note the participant’s name and course name on the check.
Mail to: 2648 E Workman Ave, # 308, West Covina CA 91791