Chapter 4 Conflict Management Strategies
Chapter 5 Conflict Prevention Strategies
CEU: 3 ARF, GH, RCFE, STRTP
These lessons help managerial employees learn how to handle conflict in the workplace. The audio lessons, short quizzes and tests are accessible 24 hours a day and can be assigned your employees.
If you’re looking for a resource to teach your agency’s supervisors how to successfully navigate conflict management, this engaging course can help. The lessons address subjects such as identifying conflict behaviors, sources of organizational conflict, the supervisor’s role in conflict management, and strategies that can be employed by supervisors to deal with and prevent conflict in the workplace.
Learn about Management Strategies for conflict resolutions such a mediation and negotiation as well as conflict prevention strategies.
Chapter 4 Topics: Conflict Management Strategies
- Conflict Process
- What Is Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Resolution Strategies in Managerial Communications
- Bargaining Strategies
- Relationship Conflict and Management
- Strategies for Managing Work Conflict as a Team
- How to Effectively Resolve Conflict
- Third Party Conflict Resolution
- Benefits of Team Mediation
- Five Steps of the Negotiation Process
- Conflicts Within a Diverse Workforce
Chapter 5 Topics: Conflict Prevention Strategies
- Teamwork Skills in the Workplace
- Using Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Cultural Diversity
- Becoming a Cohesive Group
- Practice Exercises
- Activity to do with your team at work
Navigating Through The Course:
- Please follow the course in order i.e. Start with Module 1, then Module 2 etc – you will not be allowed to jump ahead.
- Read or listen to the material and watch all videos, if applicable, and lastly complete quizzes if any.
- You must obtain, at least, 70% on each quiz to move forward to the next section. You can retake the quiz as many times as necessary.
- NOTE: Each page is timed, see top right hand corner of page for timer. You will not be able to advance forward, until you have completed all the work on each page and the timer has run out.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE “MARK COMPLETE” ICON ON EACH PAGE, ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THAT PAGE. You can only do this once the timer runs out
You can also Navigate through the course using the Blue navigation pane, on the top left side of your window.
You can collapse the Navigation pane,
by toggling it.